Traveling away from home is always a fun experience. It teaches you how to be independent, how to adjust to new environment and make yourself comfortable with what you have. But what if you can enjoy a good vacation while having the pleasure of feeling at home in your accommodation. It’s exactly how I felt during a trip in Bohol while staying at Empty Nest Vacation House.
Along with nine other bloggers from Cebu, we got to experience a homestay accommodation in Tagbilaran, Bohol. It’s very ideal when traveling with a group of friends or even families.
Empty Nest Vacation House
Empty Nest Facilities
Empty Nest is a fully-furnished vacation house so most of stuff you need is available, including Wifi. It is so family-friendly as well as pet-friendly so you don’t have to worry about your kids. Here are the features of the house:
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with six beds
- 2 toilet and bath with towels
- Dining room with 8-seater table
- Living room
- Kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave oven, oven toaster, percolator, 2-burner gas stove, 1-burner electric stove, cutleries, plates and drinking glasses
- Cable ready television (available upon request)
- Courtyard for picnics and alfresco dining
- Parking space for two vehicles
A Great Deal
or via mobile phone: 0918-313-2009